Al Habtoor Meera Tower
Al Habtoor Meera Tower is a 52-storey building located in the heart of Dubai – Business Bay district right near the Dubai Water Canal and Sheikh Zayed Road. It was built by Al Habtoor Real Estate and designed by Atkins. The tower was completed in Q1 2018.
Al Habtoor Meera is a part of Al Habtoor City, the first major development on Dubai Water Canal, that offers three five-star hotels such as The Habtoor Palace Dubai, V Hotel Dubai & Hilton Dubai, three ultra-luxury residential towers, as well as multiple leisure options. It’s the best option for those wishing to experience city life and be provided with safety and comfort.
Ones can choose from 1 to 4-bedroom apartments whose area varies from 858 to 3,798 sqft In case you wish for more space, you might be interested in 6 to 7-bedroom penthouses with an area from 9,452 to 15,943 sqft. Some of the apartments are available at duplex configurations. The number of bathrooms varies as every bedroom is provided with an en-suite bathroom.
- Located on the Dubai Water Canal
- 6 minutes from Financial Center (DIFC) Metro Station
- 20-minutes drive to Dubai Internatioanl Airport
- Perfomances of La Perle by Dragone (Las-Vegas style show)
- Several cuisines for Dining and entertainment centre's
- Close proximity to Clinics and supermarket