- Location advantage (completed properties set in prime locations)
- The buying decision is based on physically seeing the property and feeling it out
- Immediate rental income generation
- Higher loan-to-value (LTV) ratio (when applying for a mortgage from the bank)
- The investor can move in or rent it out immediately
- Higher returns when market prices spike
By selecting a Ready-Property, the buyer can save money by without incurring a fee of renting an apartment and avoiding the prolonged wait of an off-plan project. Furthermore, this option makes the property buyer feel secure. Instead of visualizing it with just an aid of the developer's brochures or project profiles, the buyer can examine a functional community and the infrastructure projects around before purchasing the property.
The surety a ready property provides is unmatched by other alternatives.
Dubai’s Vision for the Future
- Population increase by 2040
- Integrated and diverse housing options
- Development of Urban Centers
- Doubling the size of recreational areas and greenery in Dubai
Dubai’s population is expected to jump to about 5.8 million by the year 2040. Currently, the city has a population of 3.3 million people. In 2021, Dubai Urban Master Plan 2040 laid the groundwork for the city’s sustainable development goals over the next 20 years.
The Dubai 2040 vision maps out a comprehensive path for a more sustainable city. This plan focuses on using available spaces and concentrating on development in existing urban areas. It will provide more space for hotels and tourist activities, as well as increase the area for commercial activities
Dubai’s Urban Master Plan 2040 focuses on the following priorities